I know I’ve mentioned before how much I love Sewing Clothes Kids Love: Sewing Patterns and Instructions for Boys’ and Girls’ Outfits. Insa skirt: size matters! Sometimes these things happen. You sew something up and it doesn’t fit. Guess what, this rarely ever happens to me. Sewing Patterns and Instructions for Boys’ and Girls’ Outfits Nancy Langdon, 68 size chart, 62 sleeves, 68, 69 straight stitch, 51 Insa Skirt Dortje waistband.
|Published (Last):||8 November 2018|
|PDF File Size:||8.97 Mb|
|ePub File Size:||15.61 Mb|
|Price:||Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]|
This one was a bit psttern a trial for something else I had in mind – I’m glad I decided to add a little detail, because I love it! Isn’t that just the most cheeky little face??
Not quite liking how open the armholes are.
Insa Skirt. | Sew it | Pinterest | Sewing clothes, Sewing and Sewing kids clothes
Posted by CraftyHourMom at 4: Posted by CraftyHourMom at 1: It turned out beautiful – the only issue is, I did not do the keyhole opening at the back deep enough, so it still doesn’t go over her head I just ran the raw edges together through the serger, then pulled up on the needle threads to patterj, so finishing, hemming, and gathering in one go!
She loves it though – “Adidail pitty!
I think I’d be happier with it if I’d made the smaller size bodice, and also either extended the polka dot side of the bodice more than I did. For my baby and her babies.
Getting excited for the Kids Clothes Week challenge next week! She helped pick them out – they are round with stars engraved in them. Then I just pinned the hems together from the outside – awkward, but I couldn’t visualize it Abigail is in size 1T or 18mo now, so I’d say this pattern fits a little on the large size.
I understitched the neck facing. Fun pattern, once again! Cotton polka dots from the remnant bin, white cotton, ruffles of white crinkle cotton or gauze, also remnant Notions: Also added a ruffled button placket on the front before lining.
Posted by CraftyHourMom at 2: She’s quite pleased with it. Last week a lot of my sewing time was prep for this week. All done pictures, Mommy! The fabric is leftover from my sewing room curtains.
But — I made this top, based on the lining of an Ottobre dress, still trying to figure out a woven top for my big-headed kid so I can do the Wellen tank. You basically leave a hole in pattren lining at one side seam, then gather the shell and sew the shell and lining together through that gap, “as far as you can reach”.
I love how it turned out! Tuesday, April 30, Watermelon Fun. Saturday, April 20, Happy Birthday, Mom! This time I rounded the bottom corners, and I did the zipper ends again. I had naptime to sew in, then a quiet evening, so more like 3 hours. I based my pattern pieces on a size 80 to fit her this summer, but I think this one may run wide.
It’s a year ago also dkirt I started this blog! I think this skkrt just be for layering instead of a sleeveless top. Sorry for the blur – she never stops moving!
I used some scrap cording and narrow white bias tape to make the piping. Newer Posts Older Posts Home. I’m tired of sending plastic ziploc bags to school, but Ian can’t open the smaller plastic containers himself – he loves this flames bag! I used the tutorial heremostly for dimensions.
Added a ruffle at the hem of the girl nightie loving the rolled hem feature on my serger! Saturday, April 13, Piped pocket skirt. I’m challenging myself not only to sew for at least an hour a day, but also to use what I have in stash only. Now I’m regretting that choice because she is so happy with the nightgowns for her dollies.
If I do use this pattern again, I might cut it longer so I can do a proper hem that will insw nicely.
Daisy Kingdom gingham, scraps of cotton in white and purple rose print Mods: I figure it will fit her a while, as a skirt, or under skirts or dresses. It looks more off-centre than asymmetrical My mom’s birthday is April The sewing forum I’m on is doing a stash challenge, and I have no negative points for fabric in this month yet! The top ruffle on the skirt part ended up being just a touch to low to catch the serged edge in the waist seam, so I used a little white ribbon to cover it.